vendredi 12 juillet 2013

Prove me wrong

 
 

So today I made a recreation of a tutorial from rottenzombiefairy's youtube channel. I think it is a great look for summertime and I've already recreated it (very badly) last summer by the way.

There is an 80's vibe to that look, I hope you enjoy it ;)

EYES
Mac soft ochre painpot
Kryolan bright blue aquacolor
Sugarpill Royal sugar and Lumi pigment, Poison plum, bulletproof and tako eyeshadows
BH cosmetics 120 palette #3 (light purples and teals)
 Kiko Blue khol pencil and oriental gel eyeliner
An very old light green pencil
MUFE glitter in teal

BLUSH
Illamasqua Nymph blusher

LIPS
MAC Heroine lipstick and a little bit of Lime Crime Poisonberry lipstick on top


Finally it's getting sunny and warm in Paris :)

2 commentaires:

  1. tu est magnifique sur cette photo! t'as des jambes de dingue!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Merciii ma poule, vivement le vélo hein ^^ et le bon angle de photo aussi hihi

      Supprimer