mercredi 8 janvier 2014

Happy new year folks and I'm still here!

Hi everyone!

As you may have noticed, I didn't published anything for a while out there. Actually I had a virus on my laptop and I rebooted it, I have Linux now. That's why I'm very late for posting my last looks.

But I think I didn't progressed that much lately so I prefer leave the blog that way for the moment. It would take me so much time to edit correctly and post each look I made. But maybe I'll come back here later.

Of course I'm still publishing many looks on my instagram account @marieaimeeleslie
If you don't have the app, please check instagram.com/marieaimeeleslie on the link bar.

Also, I'm very active on my tumblr account wich is: marywoodhurt.tumblr.com
I post my makeup looks as well and a lot of art, fashion and makeup pics, wich is very inspiring for me.

Well that's it, I hope you had great Holidays celebrations and I wish you the best for 2014!
See ya ;)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire