dimanche 14 avril 2013

Crying madonna trend, my entry for Kristianathe's contest

Hi everyone,

So this is it, my first entry on a contest.  Kristiana's blog was one of the first makeup blogs i used to check one year ago when my interest for makeup grew.
 I was so intringued by her work at that time like "how is it possible to do that on a face?"

Then I discovered Kristiana's youtube channel, and I'm a huge fan of her work right now, she's incredibly talented.
 So when she launched a contest about fashion, I just had to do it.

The first idea that came to my mind was Jean Paul Gaultier editorial from spring summer 2007, I collected pictures of it in my tumblr, it's really one of my all time faves.
Then, last year, I saw that trend  coming back with a very good Meadam Kirchoff editorial.

To me the "crying madonna" is such a speaking theme of emotionnal and spiritual side of feminity. It's all about motherhood; having a body able to give life; and loss, emptiness.
Being connected to something wich escape you.

I wanted some ethereal and childish colors, even if it's also a glamorous madonna.

I hope you like it!

Also some pictures:


Jean Paul Gaultier's 2007 editorial










See you soon, i'm gonna prepare a second "wearable makeup" entry for the contest :)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire