samedi 20 avril 2013

My second entry for Kristianathe 15k subscribers contest about fashion



 I was inspired by my t shirt, and most generally by the beetle/iridescence trend. As I can see this trend for  a moment on nail polishes, jewellery, clothes...

Otherwise, I'm a little bit disappointed that the apricot crease I made is barely not visible in the pictures I took. 
I really searched for a wearable matte shade that would recall of the orange tone of a beetle and we don't see it as much as I would've like.
 It should be because of my crappy lighting (I use two little lamps and an overhead reading light). And maybe the quality of my camera isn't that good too. 
But It'll  be useful to know by the way for next makeups I'll do. I'll intensify the soft shades a little bit more.






See you soon!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire